- plate or cake stand
- styrofoam cone (the larger the party, the larger the cone)-found here
- tooth picks & a little shot glass for used tooth picks
- plastic wrap
- olives, pickles, cheese cubes , ham cubes or rolls, tomatoes, etc. (I used artichokes on the other one, use what you have.)
- Wrap cone in plastic wrap so your food doesn’t touch the cone.
- Get all your ingredients out, and cut the cheese/ham into cubes.
- You can start at the top or the bottom, and you can insert the food any way you like.
- I did notice my second tree looked better when I did the same ingredient in rows. So if you have the time, it’s better to do it that way.
- Also, it’s important to have in mind that you want to keep it varied… Put each toothpick and piece of food in a very random order to achieve the pretty color pattern
Have fun! Thank you redheadcandecorate.com!