The Christmas season is here, and you may be giving loved ones cards. Writing different messages for each person can be challenging, however, it is necessary, as the message in a colleague`s card may not be appropriate for that in a cousin`s card. Here`s a compilation of what to fill in cards for different people in your lives.
Amazing Christmas Card Messages
Christmas Messages for Family
- Family is what Christmas is all about. I`m so grateful to have you in my life.
- You’re an essential part of my life, and I’m so glad we’re family.
- This time of year, I’m more than ever grateful for a relative like you.
Christmas Card Messages for a Special Person
- What better gift is there than spending Christmas with you? Thank you for being here.
- You make the holidays great for me. I can`t stop sharing life and love with you always.
- All I want for Christmas is you, nothing more.
Christmas Card Messages for Friends
- You’re the loveliest part of Christmas to me; thank you for being a fantastic friend.
- Here’s to a beautiful Christmas together!
- I`m so grateful for the awesome friend I have in you.
Christmas Card Messages for Business Partners
- Wishing you a wonderful holiday season. Here’s to a happy and productive new year!
- Doing business with you is a real pleasure. I wish you a wonderful Christmas.
- Thanks for all your excellent work. Have a great Christmas!
Christmas Card Greetings for those who Don`t Celebrate Christmas
- May this be a season be one of joy for you.
- I hope your holiday is bursting with lovely things!
- I wish you and your family a holiday season filled with love and joy.
Adding messages to greeting cards makes more difference than we can imagine. It strikes a personal connection with the recipients of such cards. Now that you have a message for virtually everyone, let the celebration begin!
You can read about Christmas Cards here
Follow along with our blog here