OLAF SOCK SNOWMAN
- 1 white crew sock
- Uncooked rice
- Rubber bands or thread
- Strips of fabric, felt or ribbon for the scarf
- Googly eyes or black push pins
- Orange fabric paint or an orange push pin for the nose
- Cut the foot part off the sock
- Use a rubber band or thread to tie off the end of the sock where you cut it and then turn the sock inside out.
- Fill the sock with rice (pack it in and use plenty of it to help the snowman keep its shape) and use thread or a rubber band to close the top of the sock. Place another rubber band or tie ribbon about 1/3 of the way down to create the snowman’s head.
- Use push pins or fabric paint to make eyes and a nose. Then wrap a strip of fabric, felt or ribbon around the snowman’s neck to make a scarf.
- Fold the top of the sock down to make a hat. Or you can use the foot part of the sock that you cut off as a hat as well.
ENJOY THIS CRAFT MY LOVELY FRIENDS! xxxx
Special thanks to Repeat After Me for the photo 🙂