When you think of Christmas…what do you imagine? For many people, they imagine Santa, reindeers, lights that twinkle, beautifully wrapped presents and snow. However, how can you bring this look into your home? A flocked artificial Christmas tree is one way to bring an element of the perfect Christmas tree into your home or business.
What is a flocked Christmas tree?
A flocked Christmas tree are those Christmas trees that are flaked with white snow. This artificial white can be flocked onto the tree heavily or lightly, depending upon the taste that you have. These are done in a realistic way that is going to make it extremely easy to create that winter wonderland look that you want in your home.
Why Consider a Flocked Artificial Christmas Tree?
Flocked artificial trees are beautiful. And the best thing is that they are not going to cause more issues when storing these than compared to a regular artificial tree. You will find that the same methods for storing this tree will still be in effect even though this is a flocked artificial tree. For those who are still on the fence, here a few more reasons to consider this:
- Imagine all the themes that you can opt for with a flocked tree. You can get that pure winter wonderland theme with ease.
- For those who want to bring a real winter theme into their home, the flocked tree adds a touch that cannot be found with putting fake snow throughout the home.
- They are gorgeous trees!
Caring for a Flocked Tree
While a flocked artificial Christmas tree is not going to be any different from a regular artificial tree, there are a few things to remember:
- These trees are more sensitive to water and can become damaged if the snow comes into contact with water. This also means watching the humidity of the room in which these are being stored.
- It is not uncommon for a little bit of the snow to come off from time to time, especially if you have small kids or pets who brush against this tree. However, it should not be enough that you truly notice this.
- If you need to dust this, be sure to do this with a light fabric. Avoid putting anything onto this tree to ‘clean’ it.
A flocked artificial Christmas tree may be what you need to bring the Christmas spirit into your home!
Follow along with our blog here