Yarn Tree Deco
This Yarn Tree Decoration adds festivity to any room of the house! It’s a fun way to brighten up a dull corner or can even be used as a centerpiece!
- Large Thick Paper
- Plastic Little Snowflakes
- Wrap the large piece of thick paper into a cone shape and glue the edges.
- Let it sit and wait out at least a half hour until it’s dry
- Drizzle glue all over the outside of the paper cone
- While the glue is still wet on the outside of the cone, wrap around a bunch of the yarn in an uneven pattern going up and down all over the cone
- Put some optional glitter on as well as the plastic snowflakes.
- Wait until dry then carefully disconnect the paper from the yarn
ENJOY MY BEAUTIFUL READERS!!!! HAVE AN AWESOME TIME CREATING THIS CUTE LIL GUY! xxx