There are a lot of different preparations for the festive period right from planning the various events you will have during this celebration to setting the table, cooking the food, and also entertaining your guests.
However, amongst all of these, another equally stressful part of preparing for Christmas is getting together different songs that are proper in the context of the season’s celebration so that you can create a playlist.
I have therefore taken different songs by various artists like Ne-Yo, Ariana Grande, Sia, and so many others to help you create the best playlist for this season. At the end of it all, remember to also add to the list your favorite Christmas classic.
- ‘Santa Tell Me’ by Ariana Grande
- ‘The Christmas Song’ by Ne-Yo
- ‘Candy Cane lane’ by Sia
- ‘Make it to Christmas’ by Alessia Cara
- ‘What Christmas Means To Me’ by John Legend
- ‘O Come All Ye Faithful’ by Jess and Gabriel
- ‘Like it’s Christmas’ by The Jonas Brothers
- ‘Believe’ by Josh Groban
- ‘Mistletoe’ by Justin Bieber
- ‘You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch’ by Pentatonix
- ‘All I Want (For Christmas)’ by Liam Payne
- ‘Winter Things’ by Ariana Grande
- ‘FelizNavidad’ by El Vez
- ‘Santa is Coming For Us’ by Sia
- “Underneath The Tree’ by Kelly Clarkson
- ‘Santa Claus is Coming to Town’ by Bruce Springsteen
- ‘Last Christmas’ by Carly Rae Jepsen
- We Three Gentlemen (Medley)’ by Lindsey Stirling
- Christmases When You’re Mine’ by Taylor Swift
- ‘Christmas Lights’ by Coldplay
These are just a few of so many top songs you need on your playlist this Christmas to brighten up the mood and have more fun as you celebrate the season. As I had mentioned earlier, do not forget to also add some of your favorite Christmas classic songs to the playlist. The fun never gets too much!